The difference you make
When stroke strikes, part of your brain shuts down. And so does a part of you. Life changes instantly and recovery is tough.
But the brain can adapt. Our specialist support, research and campaigning are only possible with the courage and determination of the stroke community.
With more donations and support from you, we can rebuild even more lives.
How you help
In a single year, your fundraising and donations have helped fund:
- Our Stroke Helpline, which dealt with over 18,000 enquiries.
- A £1.4 million investment in stroke research.
- Our local stroke support groups, which provide peer support to 3,257 people.
- Iain Bell just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £10.60
- Kathy Williams just donated £51.00
- Kim, Gav, Ava & Luke xxxx just donated £21.20
- Tacye just donated £106.00
- Stuart Gower just donated £10.60
- Andrianirina Rakotoharisoa just donated £5.33
- Louise Daly just donated £21.20
- Matt Liversedge just donated £53.00
- Tom Foster just donated £26.00
- Edward Broadhurst just donated £10.60
- Kate Wright just donated £10.00
- David Turner just donated £10.60
- Marion just donated £21.20
- Nigel Simms just donated £10.60
- Simon Davies just donated £10.00
- Louisa McGuire & Gavin Taylor just donated £21.20
- lisa walker just donated £10.00
- Zoe Leibowitz just donated £10.00
- Griffindor just donated £10.60